Tuesday 18 December 2012

Beige for Japan!


Systematically self-promoting young euphonium legend Gary Beige has announced that he will spend the New Year in Japan.

Beige has been invited to spend New Years Eve with the Matagishi Manga Band of Tokyo, at which he will perform two pieces at their New Years Eve concert in Tokyo bandclub.

Beige told the Bandstand, "Christmas is all about family. I like to think back to my working class roots on that council estate in Oswestry. To spend Christmas with your family is priceless. However, I have the chance to fly all-expenses-paid to Japan for New Years and get some good promotional stuff onto my website out of it. The family can fuck themselves, I'm off to Japan".

"To wake up on New Years day and look out of my hotel window over the roof of the Taj Mahal to the snowy peak of Mount Kilimanjaro will be a life-changing yet humbling experience!"

"However, my army of fans in the UK needn't worry. I can confirm that I will be back home competing at the Areas, assuming all registration issues have been sorted out!"